Dynamic Defensive Handgun Powered by Intuitive Defensive Shooting.
Dynamic Defensive Handgun is an Intuitive shooting course designed to help the student be more Efficient with a defensive firearm in the context of a Dynamic Critical Incident.
This course is two full days of intense training. The course will cover the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting & Intuitive Skill Development
- Defensive Accuracy
- Lateral Motion
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
- The Critical Incident Reload
- Volume of Fire
- Realistic Training for Multiple Target Engagement
- Understanding the Body’s Natural Reactions during a Dynamic Critical Incident.
- The Skill Development Cycle
- One Handed & Weak Handed Shooting
- Non-Diagnostic Linear Malfunction Clearing
Students will fire a minimum of 800 rounds. Students are welcomed to bring more ammunition, there are specific drills that round count may be increased. What to Bring:
- Handgun and 3 mags, 5 for single stack
- Minimum 800 rds of target ammunition
- Rigid holster, either kydex material or hybrid
- Ear and eye protection
- Hydration and food
- Notepad and writing implement as you may want to take notes
- Dress for the weather
*Cancellations must be within 48 hours of date of class and subject to a refund fee of 3-5%. No shows are non-refundable and can be rescheduled*